Sunday, October 19, 2008

I ANGRY!

So I've been a part of leading worship for like, what... 4 years? So you think I should be used to it, right? Yeah, I'm totally used to playing guitar and singing... practices go perfect, almost flawless. I really don't know what the deal is, but I still freak out when the real worship time comes. I start making mistakes in songs that I could play in my sleep! I get so nervous that I cant function. I really don't know what my problem is. It just frustrates me so much. I am just never ever content with how worship goes. The funny part is that nobody has ever said anything bad about when I lead worship. Ever. It's always compliments... when I know I really screwed up.

I dunno, that just really hit me hard tonite after Quest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe, just maybe.
That's Gods way of showing you that although you become so nervous that you mess up. You still bring him to the people.

Maybe that's God's way of showing you that it isn't about how well you play.

It's just that you're bringing him to the people through your worship.

Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

It's not because of god, its because your human, and you get nervous sometimes.
Thats all.

Anonymous said...

In case you want to contact me;
www.myspace.com/pwned11145