Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The ball is rollin'.

So I came here to Nicolet with a few expectations, and those expectations are being met. But beyond that, things are happening here that I didn't expect. I could expatiate, but then it'd be like a 50 page paper, but simply put: I'm happy and more than content with everything that's going on here. If things are going this well after only the first month, I'm so excited to see what's going to happen in the next year. God is just revealing Himself to me in new ways and I'm gaining so much from Him and this place.

One thing I guess I could share with you: I've decided to start a prayer journal. And not one of those prayer journals that you do for two or three days and then forget about. I started it about a week ago, and I've missed the past few days, but I'm not just giving up and letting go. There was a phenomenal speaker this weekend that was extremely encouraging, and after listening to him I just can't give up. I'm beginning to get in the mode that my relationship with God is serious, and my habits are essential to be healthy. I'm really understanding things and seeing life more clearly. I can see clearly now the rain is gone. (Sorry, it just popped into my head and I had to sing it).

So I'm pumped about what's happening here, pray that God will keep working in my blood pumping organ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not related to your blog, but i am sitting here at work practically crying because im laughing do hard...ready..hears why...
tony, is that your real laugh?

Unknown said...

tony- i thought of the exact same song when i read that first part(b4 the song)

mom-what are you talking about?