Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nicolet


Nicolet is not turning out to be what I expected. I can't really tell you what I expected, but I didn't expect this. Maybe it's just because there's a lot of prank drama going on. Maybe it's because we're not in any classes right now. Maybe I was just depending on this place to "fix" me. I came here with plans to change. I guess it turned out I was planning on being changed, more than changing myself. I haven't changed a bit. I know more, I've learned a lot. But I'm still the same tard I was before I came here. I've got the same struggles, same habits, same problems. 

The new semester is starting. It almost seems like last semester was wasted. I don't want to waste this one. I'm not going to wait to be changed; I will change myself. I'm not really looking forward to the decisions I will have to make. But I don't want to get to the end of this year and feel like I do now. I don't look back 6 months and be the same person. I want to grow.

Ready? Set... GROW!  (kinda cheesy, but still delicious)


No comments: