Monday, January 26, 2009

Proverbs 3:5

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"

No, I didn't accidentally post my memory verse of the day here. This verse has been on my mind like all day everyday since last Tuesday. I don't know why. I've heard people make references to this verse like 4 times since Tuesday, so I find that very odd too. There's gotta be a reason this verse is on my mind. I'm just going to keep thinkin about it, and let you know what I come up with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe it is God telling you to not just stop at what you know about thing or how far you thing you should go...Go trusting in the LORD and think past what you normally comprehend...u get it?

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're trying to finish a part of your life in your mind.
Or you're wondering what's going to become of a specific situation you're in which is causing you not to do what God wants you to do in that situation.
Or maybe, just maybe.
Sometime in the near future God is going to give you a task where you just have to trust him COMPLETELY.
And he's preparing you for that. eh?