Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bowling


Last night I got a chance to go bowling with Adam, Jeremy, and some of Jeremy's friends. Including shoe rental and 4 games, it cost just over 4 bucks. What a deal. You can't really beat that. I had a great time too. I'm not the best at bowling. I got like 108 the first game, about 20 more the second game. Then after that I'm not sure. One game we put the bumpers up and the rule was you had to hit the bumper at least once, otherwise it counted as zero. It was pretty fun.

When we there, the aroma of the french fries from the grill were overwhelming. It was so hard to resist not buying them. They smelt (that's the new abbreviation for "smelled") so delicious. I resisted, while Jeremy's friends could not. I tried one, and they weren't good at all. I think Burger King fries are better than those (and Burger King ranks lowest on my french fry ratings). And is it just me, or is it like like an unwritten rule that you're supposed to be drinking something while you bowl (I don't mean alcohol, even though most people do). It just feels wrong bowling without something to drink. Like bowling is an energy sucking sport that dehydrates you after each time you throw the ball. They should just put drinking fountains right at the ball return so you can take a sip and bowl, and take another sip so you don't get dehydrated.

Anyways, after that Jeremy and I went over to Adam's house and watch a Christ Farley movie. Don't remember what it was called. It wasn't Tommy Boy, though. I've seen it before, and it was decently funny. But watching it last night made me realize how not funny David Spade is.

No comments: