Friday, January 8, 2010

Chapter Three


Just finished chapter three of Through Painted Deserts. I love this book and I hate it. Reading it just brings forth all these different emotions. This chapter tended to focus on what these two guys wanted in girls, in a wife. Bummed that I don't know of any girls interested in me. Excited to actually get married some day. I feel sorry... for the girl that ends up with me. You may not think so, (maybe you do...) but I'm one messed up guy. I feel grateful because I know God will find a girl who loves me regardless of my shortcomings. I feel jealous of Donald Miller and the guy he's on the road trip with, because I want to do what he's doing (in the book). And that's just the tip of the iceberg, the icing on the cake.

But drinking this Ruby Red Sierra Mist makes me feel all warm and tingly inside!

No comments: