Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ketchup

It's almost been a week since I've blogged. I've been so busy this past week, so it's time me and you catch up (Ketchup, get it?). For the sake of not making you read this blog for hours, and for the sake of me needing to get to my hw, I shall remain brief!
  • Saturday I enjoyed watching Faith play (and win) two basketball games. Following the second game my body was blessed by Chubbies (perhaps the most delicious restaurant on the planet). I split a 12 inch deep dish pizza and a 1 lb bacon cheddar burger with Jesse. I gained at least 3 lbs from that meal.
  • Sunday I went to OCB with the Gerlach's for breakfast, and then joined them at their church. Then Faith had another basketball game Sunday, which I believe she won. Sunday night I had yg. After yg the students decided they wanted to go to applebee's because they didnt' have school the next day. Man was it wicked having like 25 hyper high school students there. I'm sure the staff there hated us. We made sure to not tell them we were a church group, or which church we were from. I know they made a wicked tip, though. Probably around 60 or 80 bucks at least.
  • Monday. In the morning Jeremy and I went to the Childers' house to pick up their leather sofa, for we planned to take it to school. It was a beast to carry. Then Jeremy and I joined just over a dozen people from BT to go skiing at Wilmot Mountain. We started skiing around 4:15 and went till about 10:30, with a break or two in there for food and stuff. Man was that a blast. I had such a great time. David hurt his shoulder, but other than that I don't think anybody in our group was injured. I did fall going off a jump, but I didn't get hurt. I want to go skiing again soon. I wish it wasn't so expensive. We got home around 1130 and Jeremy and I had to head down to school, because we had class the next morning. We got to school around 1am. We had the couch with us. We live on the third floor. Need I say more?
  • Tuesday. I slept till I had class at 1050. Then after my two classes, I joined Craig, who was visiting Ben and Justin, who were on campus for a "summer camp fair" thing. Then I hung out with Justin and Ben for the rest of the day. They left around 8 or 9. It was great seeing them. Makes me wanna go up there to SBR really badly. Then after they were gone, Jeremy and I set out to bring the couch into our dorm, for it was still just sitting in our suite We figured out that the couch actually came apart. So we took it apart and brought it in our dorm. We couldn't just carry it in because there's hallways and doorways that just wouldn't allow us to bring the couch in as a whole. I know Jeremy and I did something else Tuesday, I just can't remember.
  • Wednesday (yesterday, in case you didn't know that today is Thursday and so therefore wednesday would also be known as "yesterday"). Class, chapel (a stupid one... we had to fill out some survey that took like 30 minutes to do), lunch, work, shower, craigs, Jess's's soccer game (in a neighborhood ghetto enough that we had to get searched before they let us in), Alaina's for dinner, and back to school for some 24 on our new entertainment system (it's new to us). We got a 30"ish TV (old school), surround sound (thanks to craig), and a DVD player (thanks craig again).
Well, there you have it. There's stuff I left out, stuff I forgot, and I probably repeated some stuff in there. And yes, this is the short version. You are the weakest link. Good bye.

No comments: