Sunday, January 3, 2010

Poop poop butt butt

I hate the transition from when I end one book to starting the next one. I just finished Blue Like Jazz. It was weird because I thought it really wasn't that great of a book, but I'm really sad to be done reading it. I moved on to Donald Miller's other book Through Painted Deserts. This book has grabbed ahold of me from the first paragraph. I finished the first chapter and I just don't want to set it down. It makes me want to get up and go do something. He's just on the road for fun, pretty much aimless. I have always wanted to do that, this makes me so jealous of him! So today, to get started on my adventure... I sit at church doing sound for 4 hours for the Gathering practice.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Ha! Love the title to your post!

Anonymous said...

Live Girls

Sex zum Festpreis

Private Webcams