Saturday, January 23, 2010

Party Like a Rock Star

Last night I went to see "To Save a Life" with my youth group, and then we had a lock-in kinda thing after. First, I'd like to say that I loved the movie. It was great, especially being an Independent Christian film. I thought it was a movie that people could really relate to, it was extremely relevant, had plenty of challenges and truth. The sucky part is that most people will agree with what I've just said... but then in a week or two we'll all forget about it. I hope that I don't forget. I hope my youth group doesn't forget.

Second... we had that lock-in jazz goin on. Pretty fun night. I think there were around fifteen guys there at one point. We played some Wii, Xbox, Settlers of Catan, some train board game, ate pizza and chips and twizzlers and drank pop. Some of the guys stayed up only till like 1, while others claimed to stay up all night. I went to bed at 4. I'm tired. But it was a blast. I enjoyed hangin with the guys and getting to know them better. May the force be with you.

No comments: