Sunday, January 10, 2010

Special Saturday


Yesterday I had the honor of driving to Rachel's house, picking up Drew and Clair along the way. We had a big fire there, ate some delicious pizza (thanks, Rachel, you're a great cook), and hung out at Luke's for a while. It was quite enjoyable, being able to hang out with those guys. Always brings back memories of camp. The part that sucked: spending 50 bucks in gas (I had to drive our big van because Jeremy had my truck). I was not ready to spend that much money on gas, and it sure hit me hard. I've officially got $6 to get me through till this Friday. I'm low on gas right now (got around 50 miles left) and I have one trip to Grayslake and back here tonite, a trip to work at school tomorrow, and then a trip to move back in to school Tuesday. Convenient.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!