Friday, September 12, 2008

Best Rainy Day Ever

So despite being in class from 8-3, and my first worship meeting that lasted like 2 hours, yesterday was a freakin awesome day. It was raining about the whole day. After class I went on a bike ride in the rain, which was flippin wicked fantabulous. That was so much fun getting soaked and muddy. Then after that i played football in the field in the rain with 5 others. Not that football is my thing, but just playin in the rain and goofin around was inexplicably fun. after that we went swimming in the lake. It may not sound like it, but it was just so much fun. I haven't ever really played in the rain like that before, so it was a great first-ish experience. Then I watched movies illegally till about midnight. What a sweet day. I just can't get over how delicious it was. You're jealous.

No comments: