Sunday, September 14, 2008

Off Day

Today was just one of those off-days. I didn't really get much done, despite my few attempts. And I just felt off for most of the day. And then there's that problem that I've been thinking about for the past few days that's been bothering me. I'm not looking forward to this week much.

Kinda random, but I think I'm going to fast this saturday.

I'm contemplating trimming my goatee down.

I've gotten no hw done from thursday, and it's due tuesday, and I work tomorrow.

I'm really want to go 4 wheelin.

I've watched a few movies in the past few days, which is against the rules here. Today I heard Ivy talking about that today (she wasn't talking to me, she didn't even know I watched a few movies), but I still felt convicted and decided I'm not going to watch movies anymore... maybe.

One of my credit cards increased the limit from 600 to 1100. Yey me. I'm not going to use it at all. Yey me.

No comments: