Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 2

Today is slightly better than yesterday. I'm plowing through my hw. Just finished up my Hermeneutics (i hate that word). I can't decided if i wanna start my OT survey or Theology hw next. I'm gettin pretty pissed off at these computers here, I really want to keep all of my work I do on the computer, and my jump drives dont work now. And i'm just irritate with how much stuff is blocked on here. I mean, I tried downloaded an attachment that jon sent me, and it wouldn't even let me do that. AHHHHHHH! I want to pound a sledge hammar into somebody's face!

Anyways, I did a whole crapload of housecleaning and maintainence work today. I was all over the place doin this and that. Washin cars, sweepin, mopin, dustin, vacuumin, cleanin bathrooms, cleanin windows, moving furniture, organizin crap in the kitchen, and who knows what else.

I was really hopin i could easily get my hw done bw yesterday and today, but got nothin done yesterday and I worked today until 4... so we'll se how late i get to stay up tonite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

say, uhhh, noo c'mon,

ewe butter goh bak tew skool ahned lern too speel...hammer...ahned cuhll er mohmeeh

Anonymous said...

geez. gimme a break i was workin on hw while i slowly typed this up.