Monday, September 8, 2008

Yesht Herd Hay (Yesterday)

Yesterday was a pretty good day for me. It consisted of me awaking at about 930, after a great nights rest. Then I did my dish crew duties, which wasn't too bad. After that I don't remember what I did... And then I went horseback riding for about an hour, which was pretty enjoyable... if you know what I'm sayin. Then we had this wicked exciting (can you hear the sarcasm?) safety meeting. I got to dip about early though, because I had to go to my first Quest meeting.

Quest is the name of the high school youth group at Antigo Community Church. I will be their worship leader for the year. Lastnight was just a small bonfire/get-together. I rode out there with Ivy(i have no idea if that's how you spell it), and two other girls. It was an awkward experience b/c the only person I knew there was Ivy. And of course, being the kind of person I am, I refrained from socializing. We also had a short "worship sesson." Me and another guy practiced 3 songs in about 2 minutes, so you can guess how well the "worship" went.

Anyway, after that was all done, we came back to camp, and I did hw for a while. I got a little done. I still got a lot to do by tomorrow, but I'll still avoid it as long as I can.

TIS IT!

No comments: