Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yes terd Hay.

OH what a day yesterday was. We had our first chapel, which went surprisingly well. I played guitar, Luke played bass, Justin Steve and Pete sang, another Pete played "drums." I put drums in quotations because his "drum" was one of those Culligan man water buckets. There's no drumset here, so that's the closest thing we had to one. Speaking of which... got a drumset you want to donate? Anywho, we had our first meeting/practice the night before, which lasted about an hour and a half. I'm interested to see how things will work out.

After de chapel, I had to clean the canteen (not by myself), which was completely filthy. It took a good 3 hours to clean (and thats with 3 other people)... It would have taken like a whole day to clean alone. Then we had to wash SBR's bus, which was also flithy. It was funny: Rachel and Justin climbed on the top of the bus and they asked what all the black stuff was and we were told it was mold. How sick is that? Anyway, that took about 2 hours.

Then came the swimming. Anna, Justin, Rachel, Clair and I went. Except I had to throw Rachel and Clair in, and they got out right away cuz it was too cold... and it was cold, but you get used to it quickly.

OH yeah, then lastnight me and a few others decided to watch the matrix trilogy. We got to bed at about 230. Late night. But it was fun.

Today I'm working in the kitchen from 11-7, but I'm on break right now. I'm super sore today too. I think my soreness is a combination of my best rainy day (scroll down to read if you already haven't... which you should have already read. shame on you if you haven't) and cleaning all day. I don't really spend too much time just chillin out relaxin. you know what I'm sayin?

OTAY. ts'ALL FOR NOW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you would feel so much better if you called your MOMMY