Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Polygamy rocks

So yesterday, (i'm not sure how this first part came to be, but) I was "married" to a student here, Rachel. Then we decided polygamy would be a cool thing to try. So I proposed to Clair, another student here. Right now they're fighting for my attention. It's just jokin around, but its so awkward having two girls fight for my time.

Additionally, I totally got stung by a bee today. I mean, what the heck. I was just walking around looking for my bike (which i'm starting to get angry about) and I feel this extremely intense stabbing in my achillies. It hurt so bad that I just hit it away before I could take a look at it, but I'm pretty sure it was a bee. Theres a huge hole in my leg (I exaggerate just a bit) and it's all hard and swollen and it hurts like a beast. You know what I'm sayin? That stupid bee stung me for no reason, I didn't swat at it or nothing. It was just like "welp, i think i'll sting this guy." I hope its one of those bees that dies after it stings.

6 comments:

Adam "The Man's" Blog said...

Yah, getting stung totally suck!!!!

Adam "The Man's" Blog said...

Oh, and I told u I would get a blog going :P

Jeremy said...

my favorite quote from this...
"I hope its one of those bees that dies after it stings."

Tony Nelson said...

haha. i know its great isnt it

Tina Griffin said...

that's pretty close to what Samantha said after a bee stung her this summer during camp. Maybe they are from the same family....grrr....

Anonymous said...

call your mom she is thinking about you